2023 SHOW INFORMATION
Opens: December 20, 2022
Closes: Midnight April 15, 2023
*Registration now closed*
The Student Show features art from students in Grades 10, 11 and 12,
attending an accredited school / program in Strathcona County
- your art to be for sale and exhibited publicly
- your work to be exhibited in our ASSC Student Art Show, Competition and Sale. Award winning selected works will move into the Strathcona County Gallery 501 for a approximate 6 week Salon Series Show.
- all submissions to be juried for individual prize money for Best in Show, First, Second and Third places in each grade. Prize monies generously provided by Strathcona County and County Clothesline Foundation.
selected artworks to display in the Strathcona County Community Centre for one year.
Partnering with Strathcona County and providing these opportunities, we celebrate our local youth's talent and hope to empower them to pursue their skills, passion and dreams.
Planning now with Covid precautions in mind:
- The physical show will hopefully be open to family, friends and the public with the current Covid restrictions in place.
- Drop-off art dates and times will be scheduled for students in the days preceding the physical show.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Grade 10, 11, 12 and Special Ed. students attending an accredited school/program in Strathcona County.
There is no artist-entry fee for this show.
Next year's show will be offered as a physical show unless pandemic restrictions are still present. Instructions for an online show will be added if necessary. Image requirements and the info needed to be sent in are explained below. Presentation requirements are the same and are also listed below.
WHAT CAN I ENTER?
Please click on the links below for Student Show Documents
STUDENT SHOW ENTRY FORM - use this form to register for the Student Show (Entry opens December 20, 2022 until April 15, 2023)
ART LABEL - use this document to label your artwork; to be affixed on the back of hung art, or underneath of 3D art
STUDENT SHOW ENTRY GUIDELINES.pdf -read all guidelines for how to present your art, how art will be judged, and about our privacy regulations
Winning Art in the Student Art Show will be exhibited in the Gallery 501
(Arts Development Program)